Emphasis in Scenic Design and Production
An emphasis in Scenic Design and Production for live performance and the stage features curricular training in design, drawing and rendering techniques, scenic painting, theatrical construction methods, and modern visualization and communication processes. As with each area within the Design and Technology Concentration, students have opportunities to apply their learning to realized productions and performances.
Related Facilities and Equipment:
- CAD Lab with 20 student workstations
- Design Lab with 28 drafting & rendering stations
- Scenic Shop
- Paint Shop
- Color printers, plotter, and 3D Printer
CAD Lab software and training includes:
- Google Sketchup Pro
- Adobe Creative Suite: Production Premium
- MakerWare 3D printing software writers.