Concord Floral, by Jordan Tannahill, was turned into a digital production by CSU Theatre in Fall 2020. Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival representative, Mace Archer — artistic director and theatre instructor at Mt. Hood Community College — adjudicated the production.
The Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival (KCACTF) is a national theater program, with more than 20,000 annual participants, dedicated to improving, and recognizing, the quality of college theatre in the United States.
In addition to multiple individual recognitions for acting and technical theatre, Archer recognized the entire acting ensemble. "This honor reflects on the whole, larger team in terms of our resilience and collaboration," said theatre professor Saffron Henke, who directed Concord Floral. "Thank you all for your wonderful work!"
Read more about CSU Theatre's digital production of Concord Floral.
Irene Ryan Acting Nominees
- Grey Williamson for #6, Nearly Wild
- Rachel Bennett for #10, Bobbie James
- Abigail Porter for #8, The Fox
Certificates of Merit
- Abby Allison for Costume and Makeup Design
- Roger Hanna for Production Design and Art Direction
- Acting Ensemble for recognition of their work