Scholarship Audition Day
A limited number of CSU Theatre scholarships are awarded by audition and/or portfolio review conducted in-person or via video and document upload to our scholarship application site. To audition for theatre scholarship consideration, please register for one of the following audition dates. Registration is required: REGISTER FOR A SCHOLARSHIP AUDITION
- Saturday, Jan. 18, 10 a.m. - noon
- Saturday, Feb. 1, 10 a.m. - noon
- Nov. 2020 date coming soon
- Performance Audition: one contemporary monologue (2 minutes maximum)
- Musical Theatre Performance Audition: One contemporary monologue (two minutes maximum), and one song. For the song, perform 16 bars of your favorite song, one that shows off your voice. A’ Capella is not preferred, but acceptable.
- Design and Technology Portfolio Review: Students interested in feedback from our faculty on their design, technical, and stage management work should present a portfolio. We are interested in seeing research, process, and production photos from designers and technicians, and examining prompt books of stage managers. Portfolios should be uploaded to the audition registration site 48 hours prior to in-person audition days.