Audition for A Play at CSU
Audition for Plays 2020-2021
Update 01.08.21: There will be an all Theatre majors meeting for Spring 2021 on Tuesday, Jan. 19 at 5:30 p.m. over Zoom. To get the link, please email Matt.Grevan@colostate.edu to be added to the Theatre Canvas Call-board. Thanks!
Update 08.11.20: It has been decided that due to several scheduling conflicts and other requirements for first year and incoming students that only second year and above students may audition for the fall productions. First year and incoming students will be allowed to audition for the spring shows at the end of the fall semester. If there are any questions about this, please contact Matt Grevan at Matt.Grevan@colostate.edu.
Our production season has adapted to meet the new situation and regulations. Upcoming shows will be digitally produced.
- Tech students will still have design assignments on the shows.
- Set design will design models and/or digital backgrounds.
- There will be lighting designed for the performers in their spaces.
- Costumes will be designed for each character.
- Tech students will design and support two dance concerts and the organ concert.