Audition for A Play
AUDITION INFORMATION for The Beckett Experience, directed by Eric Prince
- Fill out the online Audition Form by Sept. 13, 5 p.m.
- Sign-up for an audition time (only sign up for one slot after completing the audition form)
NOTE: Please do not sign up for an audition time if you have not filled-out the audition application. PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED AUDITION TIME.
- Auditions and Callbacks
- Auditions are on Tuesday, Sept. 17, 6-10 p.m., in the Small Acting Lab (University Center for the Arts, Room 238).
- Callbacks are on Thursday, Sept. 19, 6-10 p.m., in the Small Acting Lab.
- AUDITION REQUIREMENTS:
- READ THE SCRIPTS posted on the google classroom.
- Please prepare a monologue (maximum of two minutes) either straight or comedic but that requires a fast pace and energy.
- The Beckett Experience Rehearsal/Performance Schedule:
- Staging Rehearsals
- Start on Monday, Oct. 28
- Monday-Friday, 6-10 p.m., and Saturdays, 9 a.m. — 1 p.m. Sundays are cast-free days.
- Tech Rehearsals
- Start on Sunday, Dec. 1 — Thursday, Dec. 5 (preview night).
- Weekday rehearsals are in the evening and weekend rehearsals are day and evening.
- Performance are on Friday, Dec. 6 and Saturday, Dec. 7, 7:30 p.m.; Sunday, Dec. 8, 2 p.m.
- If you have any questions, please contact Steven Workman, production manager/technical director at email@example.com or visit office G133 (by the scene shop).